High blood pressure is also known as ‘Silent Killer’ as it may not show any symptoms and increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke, kidney failure, etc. Monitoring your blood pressure at home can help you diagnose it earlier rather than merely getting readings at the doctor’s office.
Approved by WHO, EASYCARE Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is a fully automatic device so that you can self-operate it by just wearing the arm cuff & pressing the start button.
You can use EASYCARE Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with batteries or via USB power supply. It comes with a free rigid pouch, user manual & 4 alkaline batteries.
- Error Indicator: The device is enabled with an error indicator to ensure accuracy & reliability.
- Two-User Memories: With 2 built-in memory sets, it can save up to 99 readings, easy to recall for tracking.
- Auto-Off Feature: It automatically turns off if left unattended for 60 secs to save the battery life.
- Large LCD Display: An easy-to-read big LCD display clearly shows your blood pressure readings.
- Extra Features: It has an in-built date and time function as well as battery indication.